Jeff McGee has served on staff in various roles at Calvary Community Church in Houston since 1982. Jeff and his wife, Tammy, helped start the church.
Jeff began leading Calvary as Senior Pastor in June 2017. As Senior Pastor, Jeff gives leadership to the ministry staff and the ministries at Calvary, directs the vision of Calvary, and leads out in the pulpit ministry. He participates in ministries and missions locally and globally.
Locally, Jeff has served different transformational efforts with Faithwalking, Somebody Cares Houston, Union Baptist Association, pastors’ prayer groups, and other collaborations. His heart beats to see the church mobilized, equipped, and released in order to extend the kingdom of God in the earth.
He has a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University and received his Master of Divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Jeff and Tammy are blessed to have three grown children living for the Lord, and 2 grandchildren.
- Scripture Reading Plan for Christmas 2022
- 40th Anniversary Videos
- Celebrating Easter at Calvary
- Stations of the Cross
- Praying Faith-filled Prayers and Promises
- Beyond Blessed: A Pastor Robert Morris Video Series
- First-Love Fast: One Thing I Desire, Jan. 3-23
- Giving Thanks
- Forging Our Future: Update 11’21’21
- Scripture Reading Plan for Christmas 2021