We encourage you to get equipped to do the works that Jesus did (John 14:12). This world is in need of believers who will operate in the authority and power given to us by the Lord Jesus for the sake of the Kingdom (Mathew 16:19).
Have you ever asked yourself…
- How can I walk more attuned to the voice of the Holy Spirit?
- Is the power of God available to the church today?
- How can I help others walk in wholeness and victory?
- How can I operate in the gifts of the Spirit?
In order to come into the liberating truths about God, we must stop asking how much we know, and start examining how we live. As James put it, “Do not merely listen to the word and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” James 1:22
Jesus called us to be his witnesses in our spheres of influence (Acts 1:8). We need the empowerment of the Holy Spirit to be witnesses for Jesus in this world. The question for us, then, is: Are we moving in the power of the Holy Spirit to minister to people’s needs and boldly give witness to Jesus Christ (Acts 4:29-31)?
Get equipped to proclaim and demonstrate the Good News! The Lord desires to save the lost, release people from demonic bondage, heal the sick, and encourage the discouraged (Luke 4:18). Come to Ministry Team Training to get your passion stirred and to receive impartation to move in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit.
2022 MTT DATES: July 16 and October 15
Available classes for July 2022 MTT:
FOUNDATIONS, taught by Steve Meeks
MTT 1: DOING THE WORKS OF JESUS, taught by Cheryl Moses
MTT 2: THE HOLY SPIRIT & TEAM MINISTRY, taught by Margaret Petry
DELIVERANCE & ANOINTING, taught by Jeff McGee
TRANSFORMING LOVE, taught by Joshua Rushing
PROPHETIC, taught by Jay Kelley
WAYS TO REGISTER…
Payment must be received with your registration. Early Registration ends Monday, July 11.
- Register and pay online using this link or use the Ministry One app.
- Download the registration form (available soon) and submit with your payment by mail, or place it in an offering basket on Sunday along with your payment.
- Groups of 5 or more individuals may register at a discounted rate, if registering by Monday, July 11. Please contact the church office at 281-550-4323, to register your group.
- We will take walk-ins before the conference begins on Saturday. Preregistration is preferred but walk-ins are always welcome. The fee for walk-in registration is $35.
There is no cost to audit a class you have taken in the past. Visit the Walk-in registration table when you arrive if you plan to audit. Please bring your MTT binder for the class you plan to audit.
We are offering KidCare for the July MTT. If you have additional questions regarding KidCare for this event, please email Patti Ressler at email@example.com. The registration link for KidCare is located on the MTT registration page. The deadline to register for KidCare is Wednesday, July 13. We look forward to serving your family!
For more information, contact:
Calvary Community Church