Have you ever asked yourself...
- Why are pastor burnout and disillusionment so common?
- Is ministry meant to be more than program maintenance and people management?
- Is the church today a victim of twentieth century Western culture?
- How has our society restructured our methods, our ministries, and even our theology?
- Why do our churches seem so powerless?
- Is the power of God available to the church today?
In order to come into the liberating truths about God, we must stop asking how much we know, and start examining how we live. As James put it, "Do not merely listen to the word and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says." James 1:22
2019 Dates - February 2, July 13 and November 16
Classes being offered for Saturday, February 2:
- Foundations for Power Ministry - Steve Meeks
- MTT 1: Doing The Works of Jesus - Joshua Rushing
- MTT 2: The Holy Spirit & Team Ministry - Jay Kelley and Margaret Petry
- Advanced: Deliverance & Anointing - Jeff McGee
- Advanced: Understanding Dreams - Bill Willis
If you would like to audit a course you have previously taken, or you want to inquire about group registration, please call the church office at 281-550-4323.
Calvary Community Church