Have you ever asked yourself…
- Why are pastor burnout and disillusionment so common?
- Is ministry meant to be more than program maintenance and people management?
- Is the church today a victim of twentieth century Western culture?
- How has our society restructured our methods, our ministries, and even our theology?
- Why do our churches seem so powerless?
- Is the power of God available to the church today?
In order to come into the liberating truths about God, we must stop asking how much we know, and start examining how we live. As James put it, “Do not merely listen to the word and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” James 1:22
2018 Dates – November 17
Saturday November 17 CLASSES:
- Foundations for Power Ministry – Steve Meeks
- Ministry Team Training 1 – Joshua Rushing
- Ministry Team Training 2 – Jeff McGee
- Advanced: Healing & Salvation – Jay Kelley and Margaret Petry
- Advanced: Understanding Dreams – Bill Willis
If you would like to audit a course you have previously taken, please call the church office at 281-550-4323 to register.
Calvary Community Church