Calvary is a community of people making a journey with each other in following Jesus. That is the heart behind all we do– every ministry, every structure, every program, class, service, or event– we are here seeking to make a place where people can come and meet with God. May this be a place where you and I can encounter our Maker, praise our Father, surrender to our Master, and love the Lord our God with all our heart, and mind, and soul, and strength.
Have you found your place to help you in your journey? You are welcome to join us as we seek to follow God together.
Our Threefold Vision
- Intimacy: Establishing people in intimacy with God.
- Community: Expressing True Christian community.
- Kingdom: Extending the Kingdom of God in the earth.
What We Believe
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling every Christian is enabled to live a godly life and empowered to do all Jesus calls us to do.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of doom.
- We believe in the church: called to be the body and bride of Christ, chosen to be an instrument of God’s Kingdom, commissioned to disciple the nations, and sent forth to be an incarnation of Christ’s love and presence in this world.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.