Full partnership: Lord, we agree with you for your purposes, promises, and prophetic words. We want to partner with you.
Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in usthat which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen (Hebrews 13:20-21).
One of the most beautiful mysteries of the Kingdom of God is that we were created to partner with Him – to do good works (Ephesians 2:10). Why on earth would He want to share this gift with such frail and fault-filled beings? Because He loves us!
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are (1 John 3:1).
We are the vessels through which the Lord delights to bring about His plans and purposes in the earth. Our intercession, obedience, and partnership with the Holy Spirit, to this end, brings glory and honor to the Father. He has already given us everything we need for life and godliness, through him who has called us by his own glory and goodness (2 Peter 1:3). It is the longing of His heart for us to partner with Him.
How then shall we respond?
This week, look for ways to get in step with what the Spirit is saying.
- Ask the Lord for opportunities to partner with Him and to make you aware of what He is doing around you. Pray for ears to hear and eyes to see.
- Walk in obedience to what you hear the Spirit saying.
- Thank the Father for including you in His ministry to the earth. Be specific and list ways in which you have seen Him use you in the past.
- Take a step of faith this week. What has the Lord been asking of you?
- Confess any disobedience, fear, or hesitation in stepping into what the Lord has asked. Then, recommit to full partnership.